Margaret Snatch'Her

Margaret Snatch'Her
Just your average American girl.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Being Single

Does anyone ever feel like it is a crime to be in your late twenties and single. Just this week two of my friends one from high school the other from college had beautiful baby girls, and every time I check facebook I see someone else I know who has just or is getting married. It makes me feel like I am doing something wrong - why am I incapable of finding this kind of happiness? Luckily I have little time to ponder this most depressing thought because it is DERBY TIME.
The Charlotte B-Dazzlers will be taking on the Star City Roller Girls tomorrow at the Grady Cole Center at 6pm and all paper pre-sale tickets have been sold. Only about 200-250 tickets to be sold at the door meaning that this game will indefinatly sell out. I can't promise a win but I am pretty damn confidant in the B-Dazz for tomorrow. Details to follow or get score updates via our twitter or facebook accounts.
XOXO,
 Snatch

No comments:

Post a Comment