Margaret Snatch'Her

Margaret Snatch'Her
Just your average American girl.

Monday, January 12, 2015

I'm hoping life will feel better with eight wheels.

I am at an interesting crossroads. I am splitting my time between my new home and my mother's house. I have yet to be able to attend a practice with my what I hope will be my new team the Blue Ridge Roller Girls. Tonight practice resumes with the Charlotte Roller Girls and technically I have retired. I am currently working 11 hour days and running errands on the my lunch break. I have decided to lengthen my day considerably by going to practice tonight until 9:30 meaning I will have been going nonstop since 7:30 this morning - whoo hoo 14 hour days! I am hoping getting back on skates will return some sense of normalcy to my crazy life. It will feel good to skate our some of my frustration. I still haven't heard from the job I interviewed for on the 2nd, they said they would try to make a decision by last Friday which they have not. I'm so ready to have a life in a single house hold and not be forced to split my time between two cities that aren't exactly close to one an other. So with all that said as tired as I'm going to be by the time I get off work, but knowing that I get skate tonight is at least making the day go by faster and giving me something to look forward too. Here is hoping I can make it through the day!




No comments:

Post a Comment