Margaret Snatch'Her

Margaret Snatch'Her
Just your average American girl.

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I just want to hit someone.

I want to hurry up and find a job so I can hurry up and get on a derby team and start working out my frustrations. My husband and I have this beautiful condo in Lake Junaluska and I'm stuck here in Charlotte living with my mom. No offense to her, but I'm almost 30 years old and I'm married it is super depressing to live this way. My husband gets to enjoy our new place, and start his dream job where I'm trapped in a nightmare. I work 4 days a week for 11 hours just to have an extra day to spend with him. I'm paying for rent and groceries for a place I spent 10 days a month at. I've applied for countless jobs and only heard from two of them, which I've interviewed for and didn't get and was then offer another position through one of the same counties and they said they would get back to be by Tuesday evening and its now Wednesday afternoon which leads me to believe that I didn't get the job. I still haven't heard from the second job I applied for in Asheville and I'm starting to lose hope. I have applied for every job that is out that way and nothing has come to fruition. I miss my husband, and a bed of my own. I just want a normal life, rather than a fractured one that happens in two places. I am trying not to burst into tears as I continue to will my phone to ring. I really, truly hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment