Margaret Snatch'Her

Margaret Snatch'Her
Just your average American girl.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Captaining and Being in Love

    This Saturday I will be captaining my first ever home bout. Talk about nerves, I had nightmares about getting benched last night. Things couldn't be more hectic these days. I practice twice and week at least and spend countless hours when I should be working doing stuff for derby like looking over contracts, planning practices, and evaluating the strengths of 28 girls on B-Dazz. With that said, I think it is paying off, I am feeling great about this weekend. We (captains and coaches) have put together one solid looking roster and we have been accomplishing new feats at every practice. We just have to keep a cool head and maintain a calm demeanor on the bench and we should be good to go.
    The other big thing in my life right now is that I am head over heels in love. I have met the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. He is everything I could ever ask for and tonight we are celebrating two wonderful months together. Other then those two things my life is pretty normal. Work is interesting as always and the Corgi and I are doing just fine.
   Till Next Time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment