Margaret Snatch'Her

Margaret Snatch'Her
Just your average American girl.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bringing home the win!

So after an insane weekend filled with derby, thunderstorms and more then one fight with the love of my life I finally have chance to breathe... and update.
So first things first: Derby - we brought home our first win of the season in front of a home crowd no less and with an impressive score of 248 to 35. The team we played was on the newer side and they showed a lot of heart, but our teamwork was truly unstoppable! It was a great day between doing the St. Patrick's Day Parade, skating in the bout and bringing home a win. However the after-partying on my part was cut short due to bad weather and a very frightened corgi.

The only other major thing going on in my life is my relationship. He is wonderful and perfect and has done all of this before. I'm not so great and thinking before I say and do things and it has created a few issues for us. I'm just lucky he is patient with me and doesn't stop loving me even when I screw up royally. This morning we were able to work on a few kinks that were holding us back and things seem to be back to normal. Thank the Lord, because he means more to me than anyone I've ever met. Well off to staff the reference desk.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment